An Italian and Middle Eastern Inspired Life!

An Italian and Middle Eastern Inspired Life!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Arriva Stella!

They are here. They are all here. Alex and I went to get Stella, Jenn and Cristian at the airport today. I was so excited!

CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so mad and sad and angry and worried and all that jazz. So, not being sure they were on the next flight, Alex and I waited at the airport for four hours for it to come from Frankfurt. They were on it, at last they arrived.

Stella is still beautiful and I am so happy to be reunited with her. Jenn and Cristian were suprisingly upbeat, despite their ordeal. We took them home for a home cooked meal: fresh mushroom ravioli, pumpkin ravioli, and spinach and ricotta cappaloni. Jenn, Cristian, Alex and I then went for a drink at Moyo and it was so much fun. I realized it was the first time in my life I have done something with Jenn and Cristian as couples. It was so great!

My family loves Alex and he loves them. I cannot be happier.

Plus, Stella is here. Yay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all ... Enjoy the moments ... Cherish the memories ... Be Happy ... Be Loved ... Be ONE as a Family :-)

Evie said...

The apartment is awesome! Where is it located? And I think that we went to the mercato during one of our art history classes? Am i right? I remember being there. God I am DYING to go back to Italy. John's never been, so, hmmm, maybe next year sometime!? Are you going back next year? If so we should coordinate. It would be so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time and that all are well and that Stella is getting her fill of that wonderful Italian food and learning new words.

love, nana